Join Us As We Build Stronger Families !
Inspire Renew Transform LLC seeks qualified candidates to join our team as Therapists. Qualified candidates will work to fulfill our mission “Building Stronger Families,” via outpatient mental health therapy/counseling.
Therapists will assist individuals, couples and/or families (depending on therapist specialization) in navigating difficulties including but not limited to emotional regulation, behavioral difficulties, interpersonal difficulties, family relationships.
Conduct youth and family intakes/assessments, create individualized treatment plans in alignment with client goals and implement them through sessions while utilizing evidenced based therapeutic interventions.
Candidates must have:
- Previous experience working with children, youth, adolescents and/or individuals within family systems.
- An understanding of and willingness to engage in provision of culturally competent services.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, ability to work independently and among a team.
- Ability to utilize an electronic health record program to create and submit documentation in a timely manner.
Therapists must have obtained a masters or doctorate with an active NJ State Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or Marriage & Family License.
All candidates must be willing to:
- Obtain and successfully pass a criminal background check via fingerprinting.
- Participate in team meetings and weekly supervision as required.
- Able to see a minimum of 10 clients per week (a family will count as one client).
- Engage in monthly marketing such as blogging, speaking engagements or community outreach which is compensated based on bonus structure in place.
Our Ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for seeing the lives of those they work with positively impacted.
- Have a specialization or niche they are currently engaged in or would like to be. While building stronger families is our general goal we look for all of our clinicians to have a specific focus area within this. For example, play therapy, couples therapy, teen anxiety, postpartum depression, etc.
- Have an openness and curiosity to grow and learn within the field and their specific area of expertise.
- Feel aligned to our mission & values.
Interested in Joining Our Team:
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com