Join Us As We Build Stronger Families !
Inspire Renew Transform LLC seeks qualified candidates to join our team as Therapists. Qualified candidates will work to fulfill our mission “Building Stronger Families,” via outpatient mental health therapy/counseling.
Therapists will assist individuals, couples and/or families (depending on therapist specialization) in navigating difficulties including but not limited to emotional regulation, behavioral difficulties, interpersonal difficulties, family relationships.
Conduct youth and family intakes/assessments, create individualized treatment plans in alignment with client goals and implement them through sessions while utilizing evidenced based therapeutic interventions.
Candidates must have:
- Previous experience working with children, youth, adolescents and/or individuals within family systems.
- An understanding of and willingness to engage in provision of culturally competent services.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, ability to work independently and among a team.
- Ability to utilize an electronic health record program to create and submit documentation in a timely manner.
Therapists must have obtained a masters or doctorate with an active NJ State Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or Marriage & Family License.
All candidates must be willing to:
- Obtain and successfully pass a criminal background check via fingerprinting.
- Participate in team meetings and weekly supervision as required.
- Able to see a minimum of 10 clients per week (a family will count as one client).
- Engage in monthly marketing such as blogging, speaking engagements or community outreach which is compensated based on bonus structure in place.
Our Ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for seeing the lives of those they work with positively impacted.
- Have a specialization or niche they are currently engaged in or would like to be. While building stronger families is our general goal we look for all of our clinicians to have a specific focus area within this. For example, play therapy, couples therapy, teen anxiety, postpartum depression, etc.
- Have an openness and curiosity to grow and learn within the field and their specific area of expertise.
- Feel aligned to our mission & values.
At Inspire Renew Transform we seek to “Build Stronger Families,” through a variety of services including outpatient and in-home therapy, behavioral assistance, mentoring and workshops.
We strive daily to see our values which guided us in the creation of Inspire – Renew – Transform (Family, Integrity, Love, Respect & Faith) manifested in how we treat each member of our team and each person who comes to seek support for/with their families.
Our office is located in East Brunswick, NJ. Candidates who meet the requirements and our current needs will be contacted to arrange an initial phone screening before an in person interview.
* Due to COVID-19 all interviews will take place Individuals who meet Interviews will take place virtually. *
* The majority of our team members are currently working virtually. Clinicians will provide telehealth with the expectation to return to in-office therapy when safe to do so. *
Interested in Joining Our Team:
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org