Inspire Renew Transform LLC is seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the positions of Behavioral Assistants (BA) and Intensive In-Home Clinicians (IICs). IICs and BAs will work to assist youth and families in crisis to address difficulties with behavior management, emotional regulation, self-esteem, lack of confidence, socialization, communication, interpersonal skills and family relationships.
Intensive In-Community Clinicians (IIC) will conduct youth and family intake and assessments. Create and implement individualized treatment and behavioral plans in alignment with youth and family goals through utilization of evidenced based therapeutic interventions. IICs must have an active NJ State Counseling, Social Work or Marriage & Family License.
Behavioral Assistants (BA) will assist youth and families to work towards goal achievement through implementation of individual treatment and care plans created by various team members. BAs must complete Behavior Assistant Certification through the New Jersey Children’s System of Care within six months of hire.
All candidates must have:
- Previous experience working with children and families.
- Current driver’s license, auto insurance with excellent driving record and reliable vehicle.
- Ability to engage effectively with youth and families of various cultures and levels of functioning.
- Ability to work independently as well as within an interdisciplinary team with excellent interpersonal communication.
All candidates must be willing to:
- Obtain and successfully pass criminal background check via fingerprinting.
- Travel and provide direct care in the home and/or community of the youth and family.
- Participate in team meetings and weekly supervision as required.
- Utilize of electronic record keeping program to create and submit required documentation in a timely manner, including time sheets and progress notes.
To Apply Please Email Your Cover Letter & Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org